VIP Coaching Program
It is never an easy job to get an offer from your dream company in the U.S., especially for international students. In order to stand out among thousands of job candidates, we need to enhance our skills, capabilities and professionalism to maximize our opportunities.
Our VIP Long-term Care Coaching Service is a 3-month program specifically customized for you based on your needs and weaknesses. We offer 12-hour courses for you and you tell us what courses you need to take. For example, you think your resume is good enough, but you want to improve your LinkedIn profile, then we will not take one class to edit your resume but to use one for improving your LinkedIn profile. Also, we can offer many customized classes to our VIP candidate as well. For example, you want to learn SAS, R, Python or SQL, we will assign a high-skilled mentor to coach you just for what you want to learn.
Usually, the first week of program to talk with a matched mentor and make a career plan for you and help you know yourself better. The following 3 weeks of the program is all about enhancing with your resume and cover letter, and the remaining 6 weeks are dedicated to mock interviews and application for job openings as well. Also, we will help you enhance your LinkedIn profile, thank-you letter and follow-up emails.
- We assess your educational background, skills, interests, competencies, and work values
- We provide advice as to the most suited job opportunities for you, capitalizing on your qualifications.
- We help draft a career plan for you, defining your knowledge, skills, and abilities
- We guide you through overcoming your issues such as poor self-discipline, lack of confidence, or fear of failure.
- We create a career development strategy for you, helping you hone your skills.
- We help you prepare your resumes, cover letter, personal statement; to preparing you for your interview.